2017 Eighter From Decatur Bike Rally
Early Registration Entry Fee $35 ($40 on race day)
Registration opens at 6:00 AM with an 7:00 AM Start at Decatur Municipal Airport.
Contact our coordinators: 940.393.2999
Donations: Every little bit helps!
Gatorade (powder or bottles)
Pickles & pickle juice
Plastic cups for water
We also need to raise $500 to cover meat for the after race meal!
You can drop off all donations at the address below. The lobby to the airport is open 24/7.
351 Airport Rd.
Decatur, TX 76234
Is the race to be held rain or shine? Yes.
Will there be overnight camping at the event? Yes.
Is there a charge to camp overnight? No.
Will there be utilities at the overnight camping? No.
Will there be rest areas to stop at? Yes.
Will there be equipment support at the event on the rally route? Yes.
(perfect for students trying to collect hours)
We need volunteers to:
– fill gift bags and sort T-shirts by sizes the week before the event (2-3)
– help set up the night before the race, and clean up after the race.
– run the registration tables (must have access to functioning phones with internet access, who can use square card readers or access PayPal accounts for payment) (20)
– set up end of race table with Gatorade, bananas, granola bars, pickles, water and keep it stocked (1)
– put meals together and clean up after riders, keep drink coolers filled, etc (maybe 6, and one to take payment)
– to direct and hold traffic as riders go by (3-4)
If you have any questions please call the Event Coordinator Amanda Lovette at 214.354.2556
Reviews/articles from our past rides:
We unfortunately will not be able to have the bike ride this year. A major sponsor couldn’t help this year and without their help we could not put on a quality bike ride. We do plan on continuing the bike rally in 2016 and we will update this site once we have more information. Thank you for riding with us in the past years and we sure are glad you enjoyed it!
Click on Fundraiser Photos to see photos from our latest events.