At Raquel’s Wings for Life, we fly patients to select treatment centers.
Our head operator and founder of Raquel’s Wings for life, Fabio LaBrada, is a prior commercial pilot and has been flying patients since the loss of his mother, Raquel, to cancer in 2005.
Registering for a flight can be done by our online form, email, over the phone or in person.
You can apply online using our webform by clicking HERE.
When contacting us by email, please include the following:
- Your name
- Patient’s name, age and condition
- Contact information
- Date and time you wish to be transported
- A letter from your doctor giving permission to fly
- Insurance including supplemental
- Any questions, comments or special requests
Please contact us at 940.399.9504
or Fabio’s personal number 940.399.9504.
Raquel’s Wings For Life is located at the Decatur Municipal Airport
351 Airport Rd.
Decatur, TX 76234